Monday, February 1, 2010

Do Dvrs Count For Ratings Can You Record 3 Shows With 2 Different DVRs But On The Same Line?

Can you record 3 shows with 2 different DVRs but on the same line? - do dvrs count for ratings

My brother, wife and I have Verizon FIOS for our TVs are connected to the same department or online. They are multi-room DVR and have not yet and may have to give me a sample list of species. However, there is a time and record 2 shows and I am lost in mine. I want the record, because I'm at work and miss the start of it. I think if I own my DVR box, which should be able to write in this field. He says the custom work, because we share the same line. Is he right?

1 comments:

shadowka... said...

You should be able to start several programs in one box. I hate it when you record 2 shows you that not even see anything that shows DVR. Verizon, your company can say that it is possible if the additional DVR. They have something called DVR and multiple rooms. Who says you can up to 3 recorded programs on up to 3 TV at the same time?

Post a Comment