Sunday, December 27, 2009

Physical Therapy Atlanta Planning To Move To Atlanta, GA Once I Graduate College In 2010 With My Fiance.. Any Advice Is Welcomed!!! :)?

Planning to move to Atlanta, GA once I graduate college in 2010 with my fiance.. any advice is welcomed!!! :)? - physical therapy atlanta

Our plan is to complete for me to get married and then we bought our first house together in Atlanta. We know little about the cities (or suburbs, who look for it around), so we charged for help! We want to settle quickly and are both attending graduate school part time at work (me and him) to the Physiotherapists Act.
We love life in a neighborhood with many young, stable couples with children, because he plans a little better not to go ahead. We are now 22 years, but 24 when we move.

Any advice will be very useful! :) Thank you all very much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment