Sunday, January 3, 2010

Bread Maker Rolls Dinner Roll With Bread Maker Questions, I Just Have A Couple, Can You Help?

Dinner roll with bread maker questions, I just have a couple, can you help? - bread maker rolls

Well this is my first attempt to make rolls with my bread machine. Here are the things that make me worry. He said that the leaves grow in a warm place, but my kitchen is not really hot ideas? Four soft, perhaps with the door open?
He also says to give the dough in a greased pan? What kind of bread? Muffin (canned gourmet role) or a frying pan?
Please help. Thanks in advance

4 comments:

Barry H said...

Turn oven to heat for two minutes, then turn it off. This should heat the oven to a decent temperature.

The pan you depends on what role they do.

You can free Nice Rolls baking pan on a baking sheet or muffin. Parker House, twisted, croissants and bread, are good examples.

You can read about the Nice-aparts in muffin tins. Clover, rolls with butter flakes and Pullman are examples.

Pastries, as it should be somewhere extended one to one and one and a half ounces

xih8ux said...

Even if you do your kitchen is not very hot, the dough, but not so fast. But what I would do to the oven for a few minutes of warm, then left and put the bread in the oven with the door closed. If you have the rolls, put them on a greased baking sheet. However, it must make its mass too soft or sticky, you can bring into a muffin pan.Either form, you have to sprinkle the rolls with oil spray and cover with plastic wrap until it for cooking.
I love fresh bread and rolls.

Linda B said...

If you use a bread machine, the manufacturer of the mass of warm, I have a bread machine, and all doses
Well, OK
Open the oven and put it on 250 degrees, if you want to, every day
and if your greased pan, I use up a pot on the east side
I hope it goes well for you.

atom said...

just do it all. and not also get some leaves and spray with Pam Stick --

Post a Comment