Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Queens Marraige Bureau Hours Just Wonderin. Who's Ur Favourite Greek God/Goddess?

Just wonderin. Who's ur favourite Greek God/Goddess? - queens marraige bureau hours

Vulcan Mine. Ur options are available:
Zeus, the god of heaven and of the time, the king of the gods / goddesses
Poseidon, the god of the sea water.
Hades, the god of the underworld and death.
Ares, god of war.
Hermes, god of travelers and thieves.
Apollo, the god of the moon, and archery.
Dionysus, god of wine and parties.
Hephaestus, the god of the forge, metal and fire. Also known as a volcano.
Athena, goddess of wisdom.
Artemis, goddess of hunting and archery.
Goddesses Hera, queen of the gods / goddess of marriage.
Aphrodite, the goddess of love and sexuality.
Demter, the goddess of crops and harvest.

13 comments:

shayla said...

Artemis! descriptive name Artemis hey hehehe!

He had a great weight: the nature and the moon
It occurs Butt - that can not shoot someone missed

It was the most complex of all the gods.
Eternal virgin goddess of birth
Jury have nothing to do with people, but fell in love with Orion.
There are 3 forms: Selene as the moon, Artemis on Earth and Olympus, and Hecate in the underworld

taliswom... said...

Hermes!

All the wrong message to both Hercules and Zeus before 3 Day is right up there. It also comes to my God, patron saint, so I guess I'm biased.

JB said...

I think my favorite is or Aphrodite or Poseidon, can not decide between the two, however. :)

darknadr... said...

Aphrodite actually back in big
But I like Hercules, and something I'm not sure but I think it is .... Somone or somthing .... uh Styx or something
Oh YH Nyx

darknadr... said...

Aphrodite actually back in big
But I like Hercules, and something I'm not sure but I think it is .... Somone or somthing .... uh Styx or something
Oh YH Nyx

Gianni said...

The Keeper of the Keys, guardian of the crossroads, and the goddess of the witches, Hecate.

FruitSaladSucks S said...

I have always liked Artemis.

Beejayy said...

Apollo and Artemis always my favorite.

Artemis said...

Artemis
She is intelligent;)

wce626 said...

Hermes

KarmaKan... said...

Eris, the goddess of chaos and confusion. She rocks ..

firefair... said...

Though not from your list, Hecate

harpreet said...

Zeus .. ..!

Post a Comment